• Wednesday 1 June – Suffolk Show outdoor performance. Two performances of about 45 minutes each 12.30pm and 2.30pm. Provisional travel arrangements: coach leaves BSE Howard Community Primary School 9.30pm (parking available), call at Stowmarket Tesco 9.50pm. Arrives showground 10.40pm. Leave show at 4.30pm. There will be a £5 per person charge for the coach.
• Saturday 18 June – Concert with Mansfield and District MVC 7.30pm at St John’s Church, St John’s Road, Bury St Edmunds IP33 1SP.
• Saturday 30 July – SEMVC Celebration Dinner at The Atheneum, 7.30pm details to follow.
• October/November – Requests from Great Barton and Rattlesden to perform concerts. To be confirmed.
• Sunday 4 December – Trinity Chapel Cambridge Concert. Late afternoon/early evening.
• Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre has been replaced by a five day series of festive events. Unlikely that we will be asked to give a concert with the new format.
TO BE ARRANGED
• Memorial Service for Paul Deane (Ex President) at Bury St Edmunds Cathedral probably late 2022.
For full concert listings, member’s events and appeals, please see the SEMVC Events menu on the main pages.